Thank you very much for your interest in Donkey Coffee! Please read Donkey’s Booking Policy (at the bottom of this page) before filling out the booking form.
Please complete all required fields (*) to request a booking in Donkey’s backroom.
Send a web link (above) with online music clips and a bio or mail a press pack to:
17 ½ W. Washington St.
Athens, OH 45701
Important: Artists are responsible for providing their own door person. We encourage you to start collecting money no later than 15 minutes before show time. It is the artist’s responsibility (if they so desire) to go around and collect money from people already in the room. We encourage you to make an announcement from up front that there is a cover charge and politely ask people to walk back and pay.
Donkey Coffee’s Booking Policy
- Donkey’s shows are typically acoustic-oriented and we aim to provide a welcoming and intimate space for performances. Therefore, we ask that if bands are playing with drums and electric guitars that they respect the nature of this performance space. Bands with drummers should plan for a “quieter” set, perhaps with brushes or toned-down drumming and electric guitarists need to keep amp volume at an acceptable level.
- Bands booked are expected to provide Donkey with three posters at least a week in advance of their scheduled performance.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the bands to provide someone to run the door for the night.
- Unless under prior contract, Donkey Coffee provides no guarantee for bands performing. All money for bands comes from the door for the night.
- There is a $30 fee for the soundperson, to be paid at the end of the night.
- Headlining spots are given based on local following and the ability to draw a sizable crowd.
- Local promotion is strongly suggested. Donkey will hang posters within the shop and will notify all local media about the show. All other promotion/flyer-hanging is the responsibility of the performers.
- Unless otherwise noted, all shows begin at 8 PM and must be finished by 12 AM.